M-Brain (www.m-brain.com) is a leading global provider of competitive and market intelligence solutions. Our hybrid model combines proprietary technology and human intelligence to optimally collect, filter, analyze, and package information in an easy-to-understand format that supports decision-making and strategic planning.
M-Brain is seeking an energetic, hard-working, detailed-oriented Research Analyst to join our dynamic and friendly North America Content Services team in Toronto, helping to provide clients with their intelligence needs.
As a Research Analyst you will assist M-Brain Consultants in the continuous production of intelligence services. Your duties will primarily focus on:
- Monitoring selected clients’ business environments (strategic competitor and customer moves, industry trends, regulatory changes, etc.) in a variety of industries using market intelligence platforms and publicly available sources
- Synthesizing large volumes of industry news to effectively communicate key events
- Providing regular feedback to consultants to continuously improve deliverables and to identify emerging trends in the monitored industry or competitive environment
- Ensuring quality of material produced for client services
- Assisting in the production of client-customized analysis reports on market, competitor, and customer developments
- Providing research and analysis for ad hoc strategic projects
- Degree from an accredited post-secondary institution (preferably in marketing, business, commerce, information science, communications, or similar)
- Experience working with various commercial databases, SaaS tools, and an interest in searching methodologies, databases, and research
- Proficient with MS Office, particularly Microsoft PowerPoint
- Interest in a wide range of business sectors and a willingness to work in a number of different sectors
- Able to work well under tight deadlines
- Organized, possess attention to detail, and able to accomplish work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working in a team and individually
- Previous work experience in professional services environment is an asset
Benefits at M-Brain
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- RRSP plan with company matching contribution
- Personal/mental health and sick days
- Reimbursement for work-related training
- Virtual team building events
- Flexible work arrangements
This is primarily a remote work position, with optional work days and periodic team sessions from our Toronto office. Ideally, the candidate lives in the Greater Toronto Area.
How to apply:
Do you want to hop on this exciting journey, transforming the world of Intelligence through AI with our driven team of 200 colleagues around the world?
Great, now let us know who you are and submit your application!
If you have any questions about the application process or the position, please get in touch with Manager, Intelligence Services Stephanie Haessler at email@example.com.
Who we are:
At M-Brain we have a customer-centric mindset with a strong work ethic and collaborative team spirit. Trust and collaboration are at the core of our values, and our mission is to help our customers make every business decision insights-driven.
As an organization, we value strong motivation, curiosity, and an eagerness to learn. We believe in supporting our team and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected. Come as you are and express your uniqueness in a way that makes you shine the most! We also pride ourselves on having a low hierarchy and no bureaucracy.
M-Brain is a global player in the market & competitive intelligence market, with 20+ years experience on the European, North American and the UK markets. Our Research & Consulting practice has been an instrumental part of the business since our inception. M-Brain’s consultants help our enterprise customers act upon what’s next and provide “so what “ analysis through actionable insights and recommendations uncovered from a variety of research methodologies. Our advisory services completes our solution and positions M-Brain as a full-service market and competitive intelligence leader in the industry.
We are happy to say that M-Brain is the Global Leader in Competitive & Market Intelligence Solutions, one of today’s hottest and fastest-growing industries in the age of information! What we do best is revolutionize information gathering, production, and consumption using world-class AI-based SaaS services and tools. This is your chance to be a part of an exciting journey transforming the world of Intelligence through AI with us.
To find out more about M-Brain, visit www.m-brain.com